about me

about me:

hello world!
i have a lust for knowing telecom.
i just wonders how this voice and data things go wireless and do magic.

i am intern at Rawelcom Engineering Pvt. Ltd, a telecom service provider situated at the most concentrated telecommunication circle of India, with teledensity of around 3 times (i.e. 240%) to that of the avg. tele-density of the entire nation. That means around 5 telephones per 2 persons.   
i had also been referred for an industrial training (as a curricular compulsion) at Airports Authority of India, IGI Airport- New Delhi, through a friend.

more about me:

i guess, i watched a telecom tower while i was around 8 or 10 year old, while i was moving from my town to my city. it was installed at a quasi-ruptured and mossed government building alloted to BSNL.
i first met telecom tower around the age of 12 or 13, while sb got ready to lease his ground-space to rig a tower over there. i with my friends used to go and play there, and i meanwhile steal some time to just look over the heights of the structure.   
 
movies like 'a movie with song 'o a e aa o a e o'' ft. Hritik Roshan, 'italian job', and many other that i do not want to recall right now kept reminding to find-out the mystery of these weird structures.
i also love to study about chemistry of food, drugs and plants.

3 Ts (which i figured right now) of my lust: Telecom * Towers * Tinctures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

history- kinda my version

few things on my ISP's page...

money - kinda common version